Please be advised that the following entities will jointly administer the personal data you provide:
- Trecom Spółka Akcyjna Sp. k. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom Kraków Spółka akcyjna sp.k. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom Kraków SA (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom SA (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom Enterprise Solutions Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom Poznań Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom Wrocław Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom Łódź Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Intertrading Systems Technology Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa, Al. Jerozolimskie 162A),
- Trecom Nord Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
- Trecom Kraków Sp. z o.o. (Warszawa, Czyżewska 10),
hereinafter jointly referred to as Co-Administrators.
Under the co-administration agreement concluded between the Co-Administrators, the scope of responsibility for implementing the obligations arising from the GDPR was agreed. Trecom Spółka Akcyjna Sp.k. is responsible for the obligation to provide you with information.
In addition, we would like to inform you that:
- Your personal data will be processed for commercial and marketing purposes. The legal basis for such processing is § 6 par. 1 pt. f of the GDPR and the legally justified purpose is to conduct business.
- The following persons/entities may receive your data:
- persons authorized by the Co-Administrators – these are the Co-Administrators’ employees and collaborators who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- entities processing data on behalf of the Co-Administrators,
- authorized government bodies, including supervisory authorities within the scope of their powers,
- other data recipients, e.g. the postal service, couriers, banks, accounting offices, law offices.
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 30 years from the date of this notice.
- You have the right to access your personal data, to request the correction or deletion of your data, the right to request the restriction of data processing, and the right to object to data processing, as well as the right to transfer your data.
- In the event that you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary.
- Decisions regarding implementation of the purpose for which you provided personal data will not be made in an automated manner (i.e. Trecom’s IT systems will not automatically analyse your personal data or make any decisions regarding you).
In order to exercise your rights, please contact:
- By post:
Trecom Spółka Akcyjna Sp. k.
- By email to:
- By phone:
phone number: 224887200
The Trecom team