Our wireless local area network clients include office buildings, logistics centres, and industrial facilities. In industry and logistics centres, special terrawave antennas are used. These antennas are functionally and physically adapted to various types of building. In the case of wireless networks, we design access point distributions, perform network analyses (site surveys), design and install copper and fibre optic cabling, access points, and antennas, implement configurations, perform as-built radio measurements, and provide training, as-built support, and diagnostic services.
Today, the IT sector is increasingly focused on mobility – providing access to information systems regardless of user location. Mobility, however, entails the need to provide security systems to protect data and devices from unauthorized access. Trecom specializes in providing solutions based on Apple mobile devices (phones, tablets, laptops) and builds wireless networks integrated with Apple mobile devices.
We implement solutions such as:
- mobile device management systems using Cisco Meraki devices
- mobile device security using Sophos anti-malware software
- a guest access portal for indoor wireless networks – Cisco Meraki
Cisco Meraki is a cloud management solution for local, wide area, and wireless networks, regardless of their size and number of locations. Networks can be managed from anywhere, in much less time than when using traditional solutions. Cisco Meraki is a network platform that allows you to quickly and easily reduce network implementation and maintenance costs, without having to sacrifice security and high functionality.
- Manage the whole network from one desktop,
- Monitor users, applications, and devices,
- Network maintenance without a physical controller or management software,
- Secure cloud infrastructure (compatible with PCI and HIPAA standards),
- Various sector – from the SME sector to systems for millions of users.